King of the hammers 2020

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Been streaming while I work. Not really watching tho cause my head is usually buried in an engine bay lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
Someday, I’ll make it out there to watch this. EMCs been great to watch. Can’t wait for Friday!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

dillard09

The EMC was a blast to watch. Those guys were battling on that second lap in the rocks. Won by 28 seconds

Rst8rox

I was able to watch most of the EMC! Man they were pushing those rigs hard! I can’t wait to see my buds from Northern Michigan racing on Friday!

IMG_4819.jpg
It’s there 2nd year,1st with this new rig.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
I’ll be heading out tomorrow night to be there for the Ultra4’s Friday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

dillard09

Anyone running Patagonias this year?

There was someone in the Legends class running them but cant remember who. Not sure if anyone in the 4400 is running them. I seen someone yesterday come in the pits with 3 of 4 were flat but couldn't tell what tires he was running. But everyone yesterday was running DOT tires.

Ddays

Hooked
At least one guy was today.

There was someone in the Legends class running them but cant remember who. Not sure if anyone in the 4400 is running them. I seen someone yesterday come in the pits with 3 of 4 were flat but couldn't tell what tires he was running. But everyone yesterday was running DOT tires.

I’ve seen at least 4 rigs with them. Most on the stock class rigs running 35’s and one Legend class rig running them in a 37.

Wonder if they're running the proper air pressure? Surprised there's that many running those POS's

Top Bottom