Jeep Introduces the Jeep Gladiator Mojave Edition

Ddays

Hooked
That hood tho! :drool:

Cool that they offer ability to lock rear axle in 4H.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
From the pics I’m not a huge fan of the hood but I’m sure it looks better in person

jorgelrod

Hooked
Just saw a video on this, it says the axles on these are .50 inches wider than the regular rubicon and have cast steel knuckles instead of the aluminum ones. Also it has the 2.72:1 TC case instead of the 4:1 which makes sense for a desert runner oriented build.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Was watching some YouTube videos about it. Pretty cool Jeep! They mention bucket seats with side bolstering. I’m curious if they have taller side bolsters than the standard JT seats.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Personally I like the hood. I think that it’s kinda crazy how fast they’re coming out with these “special edition” trims and stuff. Who knows what they’ll come up with over the years. Pretty exciting. This isn’t related to this thread but if you’ve been to Hawaii, you knew Toyota’s are a big thing here, and I personally know people who would make the switch if they made a 2 door with a longer bed. Hopefully that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

This thing is pretty sweet. Paging HighwayTrout.....

Stop it!

Dude this thing is rad. Locking diff in 4 high is cool. Didn’t mention if it has a front locker. I’m assuming it will. If not might be a deal breaker. The hood.... demands a V8.

Brute

Hooked
Stop it!

Dude this thing is rad. Locking diff in 4 high is cool. Didn’t mention if it has a front locker. I’m assuming it will. If not might be a deal breaker. The hood.... demands a V8.

Might be a deal breaker...good grief, stop making excuses and get'ir done already...

Top Bottom