What lift to keep it simple?

Lojo

It’s always difficult to shop for a lift. I want to keep it simple with ride quality and looks. I can’t decide between a simple level kit, Mopar 2 inch, or Evo 2.5. If Evo what stage? Any advice or other options would be extremely helpful.
Thank you all in advance!! Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lojo

37’s are the plan but 35’s are an option. I don’t want to do what I did with our jk 2.5 RK. Didn’t like it at all.

Definitely like the 2.5 in that thread. It looks great! I’m amazed at how capable the JT is. We took it to Hollister hills to stretch it out and learn about it. WOW!! No issues stock other than trail stripes!!

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Ok guys I’m trying to help out a coworker with a new Gladiator sport. He wants to level it out. Max tire size he is willing to run is a 35 but he keeps talking about 33’s I’ll probably talk him into the 35’s [emoji51]. What does he need? He was going to buy Some suspension that was taken off a Rubicon gladiator is it worth it will it even lift the JT at all? For $500 see picture below.
IMG_1240.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Ok guys I’m trying to help out a coworker with a new Gladiator sport. He wants to level it out. Max tire size he is willing to run is a 35 but he keeps talking about 33’s I’ll probably talk him into the 35’s [emoji51]. What does he need? He was going to buy Some suspension that was taken off a Rubicon gladiator is it worth it will it even lift the JT at all? For $500 see picture below.

I have no idea if the Rubicon suspension will benefit him.

I'm currently running a Sport (max tow) with 35s and no lift at all.

DSC08037.jpg

Measuring from the same reference point front and rear, the front sits about 1.5 inches lower than the rear.

However, if you measure the space in the wheel wells, the rear has a little over half inch more of space.

Front:
DSC08082.jpg

Rear:
DSC08080.jpg

I am likely going to go with the Rancho leveling kit which will bump up the front about 1.5 inches.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Yea I told him not to buy it. I really didn’t think it would make a difference. I really like how yours looks with the 35’s. I’ll take a look at the Rancho lift. All he is looking to do is lift just the front.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

sunnysideup

An option that is cheap.... is spacer lifts. Several of them out there. If he has a sport and does no trimming he will need something to run 35's without rubbing. 33's will fit without much on a sport....but will rub when flexed without a small spacer. 1.5 inch front, 3/4 inch rear... clears 33's without a problem. 20190928_114454.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sunnysideup

An option that is cheap.... is spacer lifts. Several of them out there. If he has a sport and does no trimming he will need something to run 35's without rubbing. 33's will fit without much on a sport....but will rub when flexed without a small spacer. 1.5 inch front, 3/4 inch rear... clears 33's without a problem. View attachment 346575

Have no idea why all my pics are upside down tonight...lol! they are not when I send them!

Top Bottom