Free Wheel Spacer

sipafz

Caught the Bug
****GONE****Getting your first set of new, larger tires for your Wrangler JK? Planning on 285 or 295’s while continuing to utilize your stock carrier? You might need a single wheel spacer in-order to mount your larger spare tire.

Free to a good home of an ACTIVE WAYALIFE Member, I have a Cheap, Chinese Manufactured Wheel Spacer available for the cost of shipping.

Spacer Details:
- 1 1/4” Thick
- 5x5 / 5x5 Pattern
- 10.9 Grade Studs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum, Black Anodized

PM if interested.

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Getting your first set of new, larger tires for your Wrangler JK? Planning on 285 or 295’s while continuing to utilize your stock carrier? You might need a single wheel spacer in-order to mount your larger spare tire.

Free to a good home of an ACTIVE WAYALIFE Member, I have a Cheap, Chinese Manufactured Wheel Spacer available for the cost of shipping.

Spacer Details:
- 1 1/4” Thick
- 5x5 / 5x5 Pattern
- 10.9 Grade Studs
- Black Anodized

Perfect for a tire carrier, not so much as a wheel spacer.

PM if interested.

View attachment 341137
There was someone on here looking for one for his carrier. I don't know if he got one yet.

Edit: Haha it was your other thread. I'm assuming you bought them as a pair and you now have an extra.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
There was someone on here looking for one for his carrier. I don't know if he got one yet.

Edit: Haha it was your other thread. I'm assuming you bought them as a pair and you now have an extra.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hehe, it was me. Having the spare in the trunk got old quick, so I bought almost the cheapest thing I could find and got the pair for $35. I figure that someone here will be able to use it at some point.

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
Lol, I might actually could use this for the same reason. I have stock spare tire carrier and stock Rubicon wheels with 35s. I already have the extension bracket on the carrier but my tire is millimeters away from touching the smittybilt rear bumper. I have picked up a squeak and I think it's the tire squeaking against the bumper.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

Got it installed today along with an LED brake light. Works great! Thanks, Chris!!!!

IMG_0085.jpg IMG_0086.jpg IMG_0087.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom