What's In The Bed Of Your Gladiator?

WJCO

Meme King
Having a truck again has really helped us out. It's given us the ability to do landscaping, home projects, and recreation. Got to throw some sleds in the back today.

KIMG0049.jpg

KIMG0063.jpg

KIMG0079.JPG

IMG_20200209_090841_664.jpg

What's in the bed of your Gladiator?

WJCO

Meme King
Everything looks really cool here... except the Turkey Bacon.... that's Fake News.

Lol. I don't eat that shit either. I'll need to have a talk with the wife on how/why that fell into the budget and if it was accidentally snuck into our meals.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Having a truck again has really helped us out....

Thoughts on the soft top now that you have had it for a bit? I know spring/summer hasn’t rolled around yet, but I have a feeling the topless/doorless thing won’t be as popular with the Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Thoughts on the soft top no that you have had it for a bit? I know spring/summer hasn’t rolled around yet, but I have a feeling the topless/doorless thing won’t be as popular with the Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

We absolutely love it. No regrets. We've had the top off 4 times since we got it in October. This was last Sunday when the weather was in the low 70s.

IMG_20200202_133154_610.jpg

We installed some thumb screws to remove the top completely and I timed the take off time last weekend. 4 minutes to remove it and 8 minutes to install it. And the top is very light weight. It definitely doesn't look as cool topless in comparison to a Wrangler, but we're probably going to get some tube doors for the warmer weather.

DSC06296.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
. It definitely doesn't look as cool topless in comparison to a Wrangler, but we're probably going to get some tube doors for the warmer weather.

I bet a set of doors like evo made for the JK would help the doorless look.

Brute

Hooked
We absolutely love it. No regrets. We've had the top off 4 times since we got it in October. This was last Sunday when the weather was in the low 70s.

View attachment 341240

We installed some thumb screws to remove the top completely and I timed the take off time last weekend. 4 minutes to remove it and 8 minutes to install it. And the top is very light weight. It definitely doesn't look as cool topless in comparison to a Wrangler, but we're probably going to get some tube doors for the warmer weather.

View attachment 341241

View attachment 341242

Doug, the next nice day, can you take the top off and post a pic from a ladder looking down on the top?...I would like to see how it looks from that view...

WJCO

Meme King
Doug, the next nice day, can you take the top off and post a pic from a ladder looking down on the top?...I would like to see how it looks from that view...

Sure. Any particular parts of the cab you want to see?

Here's one from the fall that I took a few months ago:

IMG_20191012_142811_505.jpg

Top Bottom