Super Duty 60 swap, anyone done it?

SouthTexasJLU

Looking for any build threads or link/info on any Super Duty 60 swapped JL's. My Google Fu may be weak...… I haven't come across any. Main thing I am looking to see is how the tone rings and sensors work out.

WJCO

Meme King
Looking for any build threads or link/info on any Super Duty 60 swapped JL's. My Google Fu may be weak...… I haven't come across any. Main thing I am looking to see is how the tone rings and sensors work out.

Not sure what axles this guy is going with, but I'd assume some kind of 60s. And he knows what he's doing; I'm sure he would know in regards to sensors, tone rings, etc. The owners of this forum own this other one too:

https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?2647-Learning-about-the-JL-with-quot-Big-Bird-quot

dillard09

Welcome to WAL!!
Check with Bubba at Exodus jeeps. I know he has done a couple Super Duty 60 before in JKs. Not sure if he has done any in a JL but I bet he could be of some help.

TheGrendel

it's still early in the game. i am interested in seeing where the JLU axle swaps go as well. the tone rings and sensors are definitely different than the JK. i've been thinking about getting a set of tons for my JKU that i can eventually swap into a JL or JT.

Top Bottom