Never thought this day would come. 07 2D rubi for sale.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Well it saddens me to say it but we’re listing our 2dr for sale. We’re expecting our second child and it’s just not practical at the moment. We’ll be looking into 4 doors though here soon! Here’s the stats:

In Charlotte NC

$12,995

120,000miles

* 3.5" Rockkrawler suspension with all new bushings and ends
* All the rear control arms are less than a year old
* 315x70xR17 Kumho Rd venture MTs * Bilstein 5100 shocks
* Dynatrac pro steer upper and lower ball joints
* Carolina driveline forward and rear 1350 driveshafts
* Bestop Trektop NX Soft Top - Black Diamond (2 yrs old)
* Superwinch tiger shark 9500 winch
* Cobra 19DX CB radio with Firestick antenna
* Front axel has c gussets and sleeved
* Aftermarket skids
* Driver seat has the wear spot from getting in and out that I’m working on getting fixed.

IMG_2109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Well it saddens me to say it but we’re listing our 2dr for sale. We’re expecting our second child and it’s just not practical at the moment. We’ll be looking into 4 doors though here soon! Here’s the stats:

In Charlotte NC

$12,995

120,000miles

* 3.5" Rockkrawler suspension with all new bushings and ends
* All the rear control arms are less than a year old
* 315x70xR17 Kumho Rd venture MTs * Bilstein 5100 shocks
* Dynatrac pro steer upper and lower ball joints
* Carolina driveline forward and rear 1350 driveshafts
* Bestop Trektop NX Soft Top - Black Diamond (2 yrs old)
* Superwinch tiger shark 9500 winch
* Cobra 19DX CB radio with Firestick antenna
* Front axel has c gussets and sleeved
* Aftermarket skids
* Driver seat has the wear spot from getting in and out that I’m working on getting fixed.

View attachment 341389

Congrats on the child. And good luck with sale. I thought about building up a 2 door for my rock crawler but decided the 4 door would be more convenient. I love my jku.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Thanks! Will keep y’all posted. Have it up on auto trader, CL and marketplace. Anyone have any better suggestions? Have taken it to see about trade in but wanted to try to sell privately first.

CarolinaJK

Congratulations on the baby! I'm in the same boat as you. Really need to get rid of my two door [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TheGrendel

Don't do it! I sold my 2 door and picked up a 4 door because we had our first. Keep the 2 door as the offroad rig for awhile and pick up a 4 door for the daily driver.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Don't do it! I sold my 2 door and picked up a 4 door because we had our first. Keep the 2 door as the offroad rig for awhile and pick up a 4 door for the daily driver.

Or just get a cheap car for a DD and keep the2 door as a fun/off-road rig. I know it would be hard for me to get a “pass” on a 4 door as a DD and keep the 2 door. First world problems for sure. But totally understand that you gotta do what you gotta do.

dustinfromohio

Or just get a cheap car for a DD and keep the2 door as a fun/off-road rig. I know it would be hard for me to get a “pass” on a 4 door as a DD and keep the 2 door. First world problems for sure. But totally understand that you gotta do what you gotta do.

This! I love pulling my broken/dirty jeep in the garage Sunday night after a weekend of wheeling and hop in my clean company car the next morning.

black pearl

Hooked
Congrats on the new little one.

I love my JKU but it became pricey to drive to work every day. I got a compass as a DD. Surprisingly it also does alright off road. I Just use the JK for fun now. Just an idea. Second vehicles can be hard to swing, but if you can it’s worth it!

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new little one.

I love my JKU but it became pricey to drive to work every day. I got a compass as a DD. Surprisingly it also does alright off road. I Just use the JK for fun now. Just an idea. Second vehicles can be hard to swing, but if you can it’s worth it!

Thanks everyone! The Jeep did sell :( got cash without any hagaling. The search begins for the new one!

Top Bottom