Programmer question for regear

Ibjeepin2

So I’m going to update my ecu on my 2010 jk, 3.8, auto to account for my new 4.56 gears.
Consensus is to program the ecu for the gear ratio change. I have both the Superchips flashpaq and the JScan app with OBDII adapter. Both are supposedly capable of doing this - any recommendations on which to use? I like both programmers but with this being a big modification didn’t know which I should try. Suggestions? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ibjeepin2

Either should work just fine. I have jscan and programmed my 12 JKU for 4.56 gears with no issues.

Thank you sir. The JScan seems easier with this gear change mod. I did my tire size with it already but the gear change seems to be a 2 step process. Change to desired ratio size first then activating/deactivating the EGS feature for the changes to take effect. May go this route. Thanks For your input.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
So I’m going to update my ecu on my 2010 jk, 3.8, auto to account for my new 4.56 gears.
Consensus is to program the ecu for the gear ratio change. I have both the Superchips flashpaq and the JScan app with OBDII adapter. Both are supposedly capable of doing this - any recommendations on which to use? I like both programmers but with this being a big modification didn’t know which I should try. Suggestions? Thanks.

No knowledge of the JScan. But I think you would want to stick to one or the other. Either will do what you need.

Top Bottom