Jeep TJ Model

WJCO

Meme King
Starting a new model. Going to try to take more pictures this time. Exterior paint will be Mojito!

71GOfDP1OkL._AC_SX522_.jpg

This one even comes with metal splined axle shafts, oversized tires, and metal coil springs.

DSC07046.jpg

DSC07047.jpg

DSC07051.jpg

Rolling chassis:

DSC07053.jpg

And some interior shots:

DSC07054.jpg

DSC07055.JPG

DSC07056.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
That’s really cool! Time to get the detailing brush out and make that interior pop. If I get a chance later, I’ll put out some of my Stock Cars in honor of the Daytona 500.

Elroy231

That's gonna look co when your done. Excited to see it finished.
Starting a new model. Going to try to take more pictures this time. Exterior paint will be Mojito!

View attachment 341498

This one even comes with metal splined axle shafts, oversized tires, and metal coil springs.

View attachment 341499

View attachment 341500

View attachment 341501

Rolling chassis:

View attachment 341502

And some interior shots:

View attachment 341503

View attachment 341504

View attachment 341505

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
That’s really cool! Time to get the detailing brush out and make that interior pop. If I get a chance later, I’ll put out some of my Stock Cars in honor of the Daytona 500.

I don't know if I'll go that far. But yeah, I'd love to see what you've done with yours.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Fuck it! Decided to pull them out! Keep in mind that these are not pre-assembled die-cast models, but real hand painted and assembled plastic model kits. Each one has in excess of 30hrs work into them:

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

Sorry [emoji6]

wjtstudios

Hooked

WJCO

Meme King
Fuck it! Decided to pull them out! Keep in mind that these are not pre-assembled die-cast models, but real hand painted and assembled plastic model kits. Each one has in excess of 30hrs work into them:

Those are beautiful. What kind of brush do you use for the small detail work?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
That is an impressive amount of work you have laid out there. Very well done!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks! It’s been a long time since they have seen the light of day. Use to be a good way to pass the time on winter days, well before owning a home anyway.

Those are beautiful. What kind of brush do you use for the small detail work?

Tiny modeling brush that I would trim down with an X-Acto knife for the fine detail, air brush for the bodies. Add a clear coat to the body and glass for that automotive shine!

WJCO

Meme King
So I went ahead and took a sharpie marker to some of the dash panel just to give some contrast. I don't plan on doing much more than that. Here's how it sits now.

DSC07064.jpg

DSC07066.jpg

DSC07071.jpg

DSC07077.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I was hoping this TJ model would look cool in Mojito color. But I wasn't sure exactly how cool it would turn out to be. Just got the body on and I love it. I think it came out sweet.

DSC07282.jpg

DSC07283.jpg

DSC07279.jpg

Top Bottom