2 door JK coilover suggestions?

mondricek

Okay y’all, I want to step my suspension game up on my 2014 2 door JK. I currently have a Metalcloak 2.5” gamechanger lift, dynatrac pr44, and 37” Nitto Trail Grapplers. I don’t want to stretch it, but I want coilovers, they’re better right?

Does anyone have pictures? What would you guys suggest? Evo? Accutune? Fox? King? 2.0? 2.5? Long arm? Short arm?

Thanks!

IMG_0474.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

desertrunner

Do you have an idea on which coilovers you want to go with? I don't have any experience with them but when I looked into doing Evo bolt ons on my 2 door I was finding that they are going to set up pretty high on a 2 door (in the 4-4.5" lift range) Coz has them on his 2 door so he may be able to give you more info on that. I wanted to keep mine pretty low so I'm sitting on about 3" and 37s. As awesome as coilovers would be it made me a little hesitant to put my 2 Dr that high.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have been running the EVO Bolt on coilovers for about 4 years now and have no complaints. Being that your in CA you will be able to utilize there full potential better than I have lol
IMG_0492.jpg

I have them set as low as I can go and I sit about about 3.5” of lift.

Last edited:

mondricek

Do you have an idea on which coilovers you want to go with? I don't have any experience with them but when I looked into doing Evo bolt ons on my 2 door I was finding that they are going to set up pretty high on a 2 door (in the 4-4.5" lift range) Coz has them on his 2 door so he may be able to give you more info on that. I wanted to keep mine pretty low so I'm sitting on about 3" and 37s. As awesome as coilovers would be it made me a little hesitant to put my 2 Dr that high.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was thinking maybe Accutune? They say on their website that you can change the ride height from 2.5” to 6” while maintaining 5” of up travel. I also want to keep it as low as possible

Exodus 4x4

I was thinking maybe Accutune? They say on their website that you can change the ride height from 2.5” to 6” while maintaining 5” of up travel. I also want to keep it as low as possible

Yes, call Accutune. I’ve been more impressed with the Fox coilovers than I have been the King. Not that King is bad in any way, but if I’m undecided between 2 awesome brands then I tend to go with Fox.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
You can’t go wrong with either the EVO King Bolt Kit or Accutune Fox Coiliver setup. That being said I ran the EVO bolt on kit for some time and only had about 3.75” of lift. They offer a pretty low center of gravity with plenty of up travel in my opinion, although I hear Accutune has slightly more up travel I haven’t seen it first hand. I never felt I needed more up travel on my system and it got used very frequently with no complaints. You can see from any one of my posts that include Pics to see what it looks like.

mondricek

You can’t go wrong with either the EVO King Bolt Kit or Accutune Fox Coiliver setup. That being said I ran the EVO bolt on kit for some time and only had about 3.75” of lift. They offer a pretty low center of gravity with plenty of up travel in my opinion, although I hear Accutune has slightly more up travel I haven’t seen it first hand. I never felt I needed more up travel on my system and it got used very frequently with no complaints. You can see from any one of my posts that include Pics to see what it looks like.

Thanks Sam!

Clutch

Caught the Bug

Do you have a 2 door or 4 door?

Top Bottom