Big eWave from Oakland, CA

socratesg

Hello Everyone - I'm new to the forum, and to Jeep(Don't actually own one yet). I got interested in Jeep after taking a trip with the family to Hawaii(Big island) and renting a JK(we had a blast with it).

Since then I have been lusting over a Gladiator and watching Youtube videos from everyone! Thanks for all the video contributions, it really helps a lot understand what i'm getting into. I really enjoy watching Eddie and Cindy from Wayalife of course, Brad with TrailRecon, Bubba from Exodus Jeeps, and many many more.

I'm likely going to start out with a Rubicon(I'm hesitant to start with a Sport S-MaxTow) since most of the modifications I will end up doing will be to overland so most of the modifications I plan on doing will be for that use case in mind. However I'm already torn, should I wait (hold my breath) for the Eco-diesel? I likely will be very impatient if it's not announced by Q2 this year, so likely won't wait to long.

Soc

WJCO

Meme King
I'm likely going to start out with a Rubicon(I'm hesitant to start with a Sport S-MaxTow) since most of the modifications I will end up doing will be to overland so most of the modifications I plan on doing will be for that use case in mind. However I'm already torn, should I wait (hold my breath) for the Eco-diesel? I likely will be very impatient if it's not announced by Q2 this year, so likely won't wait to long.

Soc

Welcome to Wayalife. Another member recently posted a similar question about the diesel engine here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/59433-Advice-Needed-on-First-Jeep-Purchase

Me personally, I wouldn't want one.

socratesg

Top Bottom