JKS TrackBar Opinions

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Need some feedback on using a JKS trackbar. Apparently Synergy is nearly a month for delivery right now which I don't/can't want to wait on. So I'm moving down the line of trackbars that will work with a 60 front end without clearance issues. Any input on this or suggestions? Thanks in advance guys.

MericaMade

Need some feedback on using a JKS trackbar. Apparently Synergy is nearly a month for delivery right now which I don't/can't want to wait on. So I'm moving down the line of trackbars that will work with a 60 front end without clearance issues. Any input on this or suggestions? Thanks in advance guys.
My buddy ordered a Synergy trackbar, draglink flip, and sector shaft from Amazon and got it in two days.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Braxtonsag

I went back to oem and I believe Eddie is running oem as well on Moby. When the bushings go I’ll probably just put some poly bushings in it and keep running it. This is assuming you have a jk specific dana 60 or oem location track bar bracket.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I went back to oem and I believe Eddie is running oem as well on Moby. When the bushings go I’ll probably just put some poly bushings in it and keep running it. This is assuming you have a jk specific dana 60 or oem location track bar bracket.

Yeah. Jk specific 60. If that’s the case and I can run stock it’s a hell of a lot cheaper!

jdofmemi

I have had good luck with the JKS Track bar. I only have the stick axle, but it has a large bowl to clear a bigger housing if required.

You could not give me a Steer Smart anything.

Braxtonsag

Yeah. Jk specific 60. If that’s the case and I can run stock it’s a hell of a lot cheaper!

Yeah you should be fine. Eddie said last year that’s what he was running on Moby and unless somethings changed, that’s probably what’s still on there. Can’t beat maintenance free and no cost to run :)

MOTOWN

Core 4x4 make a 1.5" diameter Tier 4 track bar with Jhonny joints on both ends you can get 9/16 thru bolt or what ever size you need.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Core 4x4 make a 1.5" diameter Tier 4 track bar with Jhonny joints on both ends you can get 9/16 thru bolt or what ever size you need.

I just put on core arms now but concerned about the minimal bend in the core track bar and clearing the housing.

Top Bottom