Hi from AZ

RocDoc

New member here. From Arizona. Current JK is my daily driver and a build in progress. Currently is mostly stock with a 3” lift and 35s. Bent the front axle so.....upgrade time. Dana 60/14 bolt combo should delivered next week. Once I figure out how to post pics on here I will.

wjtstudios

Hooked
New member here. From Arizona. Current JK is my daily driver and a build in progress. Currently is mostly stock with a 3” lift and 35s. Bent the front axle so.....upgrade time. Dana 60/14 bolt combo should delivered next week. Once I figure out how to post pics on here I will.

That’s awesome on the 60s/14 bolt. Who built the for you? I just put a Fusion 60/14bolt shaved set under mine. I still can’t believe how stout they are!

Welcome from Detroit

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RocDoc

That’s awesome on the 60s/14 bolt. Who built the for you? I just put a Fusion 60/14bolt shaved set under mine. I still can’t believe how stout they are!

Welcome from Detroit

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Axles came from a dude in Phoenix through Facebook of all places and Letz Roll Offroad is building them. The shop actually received them today and is beginning work as we speak.

RocDoc

Welcome from up the road in Scottsdale. Sounds like a good start to 'mods' list.

Scottsdale, not too far! We should meet up sometime in Florence Junction! I’m hoping to grow my mods list pretty decently. Still debating whether to do a V8 swap or rebuild the 3.8 and supercharge it. I don’t need gobs of power but would like it to be able to pull its own weight and do a bit of light towing as well.

RocDoc

anyone know what's up with the pictures? mine keep loading upside down and that is not how they are saved on my computer.

Top Bottom