Rancho FRONT diff glide plate

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Has anyone here used this plate with heavy crawling? I am curious as to whether that u bolt that goes over the pumpkin has slipped off and landed on flange.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
I ran it and never had a problem

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I know you did, but you change shit so much. How long did you actually use it? I'm not being rude, just simply asking? Seems like the right smack could send that u bolt on to flange and if you don't check constantly could F something up while front drive shaft turning.

WJCO

Meme King
Has anyone here used this plate with heavy crawling? I am curious as to whether that u bolt that goes over the pumpkin has slipped off and landed on flange.

I have something similar on the rear diff of my WJ from a different company and I have hit the shit out of it and the part that sits over the pinion area hasn't moved. I've probably hit this component more than anything else underneath. The parts that aren't black are rust stains from the raw metal.

IMG_20160724_135150_733.jpg

DSC07203.jpg

DSC07204.jpg

DSC07205.jpg

DSC07207.jpg

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
I ran it and never had a problem

I know you did, but you change shit so much. How long did you actually use it? I'm not being rude, just simply asking? Seems like the right smack could send that u bolt on to flange and if you don't check constantly could F something up while front drive shaft turning.

LOL, Christ, how much more clear can a man be? :thinking:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

If he left it on a month, it would see more action than most Jeeps see in years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
I have something similar on the rear diff of my WJ from a different company and I have hit the shit out of it and the part that sits over the pinion area hasn't moved. I've probably hit this component more than anything else underneath. The parts that aren't black are rust stains from the raw metal.

Thanks WJCO, I have Rancho rear diff glide as well, which has a much beefier saddle set up similar to yours. Not an issue. I have beat it up and it is fine. The front one, however is a measly ubolt, thinner than a muffler clamp. But whatever...I suspect other than you I will get nothing further than smartass comments from folks who probably don't even go off road. Thanks again for your constructive answer :thumb:

Hey blue rubicon, go to fastenal or somethin and get a heavier duty u bolt. But be sure to verify that the clerk “actually goes off-road” before you buy it. Can’t be too careful...

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks WJCO, I have Rancho rear diff glide as well, which has a much beefier saddle set up similar to yours. Not an issue. I have beat it up and it is fine. The front one, however is a measly ubolt, thinner than a muffler clamp. But whatever...I suspect other than you I will get nothing further than smartass comments from folks who probably don't even go off road. Thanks again for your constructive answer :thumb:

:cheesy: You really are a salty cuss, ain't ya?

To be honest, I do like to pose by fields of flowers...

sunflowers.jpg

And play under rainbows....

rainbow.jpg

So I guess I'm not qualified to respond since I'm not hardcore enough for ya big shot.....:grayno:

benatc1

Hooked
:cheesy: You really are a salty cuss, ain't ya?

To be honest, I do like to pose by fields of flowers...

View attachment 341832

And play under rainbows....

View attachment 341833

So I guess I'm not qualified to respond since I'm not hardcore enough for ya big shot.....:grayno:
Did you just go take those? Or have you had them laying around for such an occasion lol. Good shots either way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Did you just go take those? Or have you had them laying around for such an occasion lol. Good shots either way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL, pulled those from my well stocked poser library being that I don't ever wheel. I was bummed tho - I have some awesome shots of me at Whole Foods and Walmart that I couldn't find.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
LOL, pulled those from my well stocked poser library being that I don't ever wheel. I was bummed tho - I have some awesome shots of me at Whole Foods and Walmart that I couldn't find.

You’re welcome [emoji6]

IMG_0278.JPG

Ddays

Hooked
I still think that pic is superimposed. Every time I go to Whole Foods, it’s elbow to asshole inside and in the parking lot....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Get there at 8 AM on Saturday. The trails in the parking lot are wide open. Besides that, the beautiful people in NA & Pine Richland don't get out of bed that early. And now the lazy fuckers don't even have to go to the store - they get shit delivered :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom