Tom Cruise Running for President

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, if this has already been posted or you've already seen it, I apologize for the re-post. I had meant to post this back when I first saw it but got busy and forgot about it. But, being that I came across it again (probably because of all that's going on), I thought it's better late than never and for those who haven't seen it, you might have some fun watching it. Anyway, here's Tom Cruise "Running" for President - enjoy :D

jesse3638

Hooked
Haha that was good.

On a side note my step son and his girlfriend skipped school and drove to Vegas to attend President Trump's presidential rally. He asked his mom the night before but she thought he was joking...haha. I know if I was in high school and drove to Vegas with my girlfriend it probably would not have been to attend that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Well now there is two stupid midgets running against the greatest President ever! This shall be fun to watch. It's like watching monkeys fucking footballs with the left.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Perhaps Tom would choose a Hubbard to a cabinet post, like HUD (Humanoid and Uranus Development)...

Top Bottom