Hey from the Lou!

jedifletch

Joined back in January, but have only been a silent observer up til this point! I am loving everything on Wayalife so far! We are completely new to Jeep. We are in a 2020 JLUR with 2” suspension spacers and 35” tires. I have a new bumper on order and still debating on what winch to run. I have already wired it up for flat-towing behind our RV and ran a CB antenna along with installing a Cobra WX ST CB radio. Thanks to some of the threads on Wayalife, I have my nephew (he’s a welder) fabricating a hard-top hoist for the garage. The wealth of knowledge from this site in the few weeks I have been here has been outstanding.

We are in the St. Louis, MO, area. Looking forward to getting out there! Headed out West this summer and it looks like we may connect with some of you in the Moab area at the beginning of August. Loving this community and wishing I had gotten into a Jeep long ago!!!

I’ll post some pictures once my new bumper comes in and I get it installed. I’ll also throw some pictures up when my nephew finishes his work on a hoist bracket for the garage.

Thanks for having us!

Top Bottom