JL Genright Elite Suspension?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Probably, but the price will be insane... I wouldn’t even consider that kit. The EVO DTD for the JL would be a way better option for the price and you won’t have to replace your gas tank. The install price between the two is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Probably, but the price will be insane... I wouldn’t even consider that kit. The EVO DTD for the JL would be a way better option for the price and you won’t have to replace your gas tank. The install price between the two is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is accurate. And, I’ve never seen a JK on the trail running a Genrite elite kit. Hell the only place I’ve ever seen one was at KOH. I see evo DTD jeeps a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I was just about to say how to this day, I don't know of a single person other than GenRight running this kit.

Exodus 4x4

It a nice looking kit but in my opinion not in the same class as the DTD. For 15K I much rather have the DTD!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

$15k for the kit, $15k for the install. That kit is such a pain in to install the preferred method is to buy a frame, install the suspension, and then move the body over. I’ve only seen it once and that was during a Motech visit. Robbie was installing a LS in one.

MericaMade

$15k for the kit, $15k for the install. That kit is such a pain in to install the preferred method is to buy a frame, install the suspension, and then move the body over. I’ve only seen it once and that was during a Motech visit. Robbie was installing a LS in one.

Yeah, I have seen the rolling frame they offer in their shop and out at the offroad expo. Its nice but to me you get a lot more with the DTD.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom