Upgraded bed lights - Rigid Ignite backup lights

ScrappyJT

After adding the BuiltRight side storage, the standard bed lighting was no longer effective. Also have lighting that could be redirected to the tailgate as well as behind the rig would be nice. I decide to use Rigid backup lights and some generic GoPro rotating arms for the install. Mounting the base for the lights was simple with existing holes used for Mopar rack. I picked Aux4 due to low power required and wired them right up.

Additional photos once it’s dark.

IMG_0904.jpg IMG_0905.jpg IMG_0906.jpg IMG_0908.jpg IMG_0910.jpg IMG_0914.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
That is brilliant. Nice work. Did you tap into the wires under the dash or under the hood? And did you just run the wires along the frame?

ScrappyJT

Ran 16gauge (overkill) through sleeving from battery (where aux wires can be found) back to rear. Sleeving was a pain but outcome looks great. Was able to chase existing lines most of the way for a pretty tight run.- IMG_0867.jpg IMG_0867.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Ran 16gauge (overkill) through sleeving from battery (where aux wires can be found) back to rear. Sleeving was a pain but outcome looks great. Was able to chase existing lines most of the way for a pretty tight run.

Looks good. I ran my fridge wiring in the same spot.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
That looks great I like how you can adjust the lights to wherever you need them. Helps if your cooking on the back of your tailgate. [emoji106]

Bear_JT

Hooked
Good idea for the ignite’s. Your gonna love them. I use them as back up lights and they’ve worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
That’s a pretty sweet idea... might do this whenever I get a bed rack and have some pointing down into the bed from that. Thanks for posting this up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom