Help me value my axles

Braxtonsag

I am considering building a 14 bolt and superduty 60 but to get the ball rolling quickly I need to sell my current axles. The issue is I really don’t know what to value them at.

Front:
Prorock 44 unlimited
Ten factory chromoly shafts
Teraflex ball joints
Eaton e locker
4.88 gears
1.5” Aluminum tie rod
RHD drag link w synergy flip adapter
Synergy weld on track bar bracket
Oem knuckles and brakes
Will potentially include the Jk adams 1350 extreme drive shaft if it can’t be used with the SD60.
7000 miles on driveshaft on axle

Rear:
Oem sport dana 44
Eaton truetrac
4.88 nitro gears
Rock krawler track bar bracket
Synergy lower shock mounts
Dynatrac diff cover
38k on the axle, 28k on the gears

I’m also debating whether or not to sell my kmc machetes with the axle package or separately.

Iv seen these going from $4,500 to $6,500 without driveshaft or wheels. Any insight at all is appreciated

Braxtonsag

I’ll give you $50 and whatever change I have floating around in my house
Wow you drive a hard bargain! May have to take you up on it!
I would think you should be able to get 5k for the axles without too much issue maybe more if you wanna sit longer.

Side note what you want for the machetes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not really sure yet, this is all hypothetical. I’m still kinda calculating the cost and wanting to make sure It still makes sense before I fully commit. Once I make a decision and come up with some figures I can get back with you though!

desertrunner

Wow you drive a hard bargain! May have to take you up on it!

Not really sure yet, this is all hypothetical. I’m still kinda calculating the cost and wanting to make sure It still makes sense before I fully commit. Once I make a decision and come up with some figures I can get back with you though!
All good I parooze the classifieds often.
Are they machined finish or coated?

TonyT

Caught the Bug
In my experience selling my PR44, your best bet is to have them out of the Jeep, cleaned-up, drained of oil and ready for pickup before you list them.

Craigslist and Facebook brought in the most inquiries. After a couple weeks of saying no to several lowballers, or payment plans, I ended up selling to someone who broke their D30 on a trail.

Braxtonsag

All good I parooze the classifieds often.
Are they machined finish or coated?

Mine are machined and have 0 rock rash
In my experience selling my PR44, your best bet is to have them out of the Jeep, cleaned-up, drained of oil and ready for pickup before you list them.

Craigslist and Facebook brought in the most inquiries. After a couple weeks of saying no to several lowballers, or payment plans, I ended up selling to someone who broke their D30 on a trail.
Yeah that’s what I figured as well, Facebook marketplace is god awful to deal with lol

Catfathers

I think 5k is a screaming deal and they’d move quickly at that price, at least in my neck of the woods. I think you could get 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom