Anyone need a PR44?

Ddays

Hooked
SOLD!

Now that my axles will be here in a week or so, it's time to offer up my front axle that I will no longer be needing. It should be available within the next 3 weeks or so, once I finalize the plans. Certainly no longer than a month.

$3500

Specs:
PR44 Unlimited .5" wall tubes
Dynatrac Prosteer ball joints
Dynatrac Pro Grip brakes
Reid knuckles
Newish unit bearings (5 k miles) I think I may have a spare set I'll throw in if I can find
Synergy Track Bar bracket with hydro steer mount
ARB locker
5:13 Yukon gears
RCV shafts
I'll throw in the PSC ram since I need a longer stroke one.
I'll also throw in the 7075 tie rod I got from Bubba LESS THE ENDS. All you'll need is to buy a couple GM 1 ton ends & thread in & you'll be good to go.
Axle has roughly 50k on it. Gears have always been nice & clean, no wear showing. No chips or marks on any teeth. ARB works great. No leaks.
I can ship via common carrier, meet somewhere, or Fastenal is an option as well. If I have to arrange shipping I'll just pass along what the cost is. If you want to do the
arranging I can band it on a skid & have ready for pickup via trucking company of your choice.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Does it come with yoga pants? Is it free? Will it fit a mini cooper? Asking for a friend who's part leperchaun.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Now that my axles will be here in a week or so, it's time to offer up my front axle that I will no longer be needing. It should be available within the next 3 weeks or so, once I finalize the plans. Certainly no longer than a month.

$3500

Specs:
Dynatrac Pro Grip brakes
Reid knuckles
Newish unit bearings (5 k miles) I think I may have a spare set I'll throw in if I can find
ARB locker
RCV shafts
I'll also throw in the 7075 tie rod I got from Bubba LESS THE ENDS. All you'll need is to buy a couple GM 1 ton ends & thread in & you'll be good to go.
Axle has roughly 50k on it. Gears have always been nice & clean, no wear showing. No chips or marks on any teeth. ARB works great. No leaks.
I can ship via common carrier, meet somewhere, or Fastenal is an option as well. If I have to arrange shipping I'll just pass along what the cost is. If you want to do the
arranging I can band it on a skid & have ready for pickup via trucking company of your choice.

Oh DANG!!! I NEED A PR44!!! That’s a killer deal! Man why do you have to be so far away.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Shipping isn't really all that much ;) I'll check it out if you're serious.

I wish but I’m in the process of moving right now and haven’t really done anything with the Jeep. Everything is going into getting ready for the move haha.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

$3500

Specs:
Dynatrac Pro Grip brakes
Reid knuckles
ARB locker
RCV shafts

Damn it, Id been waiting for one of these to come up! Then I bought a truck last month and used the fund.

Top Bottom