So-Cal: BFG KM2 35x12.50 R17

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm in the process of installing my new Cooper STT Pro's. I'm going to have a set of 5 BFG 35X12.50 R17's up for grabs. They have about 41k miles on them with a 5 tire rotation done about every 4k miles. They vary in remaining tread but have around 6/32-8/32's left, maybe a bit more. They have been moderately wheeled and have some small chunks and cracks and around some of the tread blocks. Also the DOT stamp shows they were manufactured in the end of 2011, so they are nearing the10 year mark. These would be good for someone who needs something to get them by for a short period of time or looking to make the jump to 35's, but wants to try before they buy. They are free to any active member willing to pick them up. I'm not willing to separate so if you want one please take them all so they take up your garage not mine...haha. I'll post pics once they are all off. They should be available tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'm also going to post them on offer up for sale but would prefer to give them away to someone here who could use them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I'm in the process of installing my new Cooper STT Pro's. I'm going to have a set of 5 BFG 35X12.50 R17's up for grabs. They have about 41k miles on them with a 5 tire rotation done about every 4k miles. They vary in remaining tread but have around 6/32-8/32's left, maybe a bit more. They have been moderately wheeled and have some small chunks and cracks and around some of the tread blocks. Also the DOT stamp shows they were manufactured in the end of 2011, so they are nearing the10 year mark. These would be good for someone who needs something to get them by for a short period of time or looking to make the jump to 35's, but wants to try before they buy. They are free to any active member willing to pick them up. I'm not willing to separate so if you want one please take them all so they take up your garage not mine...haha. I'll post pics once they are all off. They should be available tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'm also going to post them on offer up for sale but would prefer to give them away to someone here who could use them.

Just sent a pm! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
These are all off and available now. Clifford decided against them because of his cross country trek coming up. Here are some pics. The picture with the penny in it shows the remaining tread left on the most worn tire. The rest have the same or more left.

Image%20(16).jpg 20200301_125345.jpg 20200301_125319.jpg 20200301_125250.jpg 20200301_125412.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Rona bump!

These are still available and free. I'll even roll them down my driveway to you in order to maintain social distancing. If that is still too close I can roll them all the way down the street to you. Although they may be a bit tricky to stop as my street is pretty steep.

J&k_Overland

Cool when would be a good time to swing by and get em. I’m at a buddies house in Hesperia for next day or so.

Top Bottom