EVO JK Tire Carrier Question

joegsx

I have the carrier coming in but have a quick question. I currently have my CB wife coming out the passenger side plug. From the picas I have seen it looks like there may be a hole in the carrier the run the CB wore through. Can anyone confirm or will I need to reroute the wire? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I have the carrier coming in but have a quick question. I currently have my CB wife coming out the passenger side plug. From the picas I have seen it looks like there may be a hole in the carrier the run the CB wore through. Can anyone confirm or will I need to reroute the wire? Thank you.

I have that carrier and a CB, you can route it through the carrier. You should be fine.

RyanHanley

There isn’t a hole to route any wires but I just drilled a hole and fished the wire through it I can get some pictures tomorrow in the day light and show you them.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There isn’t a hole to route any wires but I just drilled a hole and fished the wire through it I can get some pictures tomorrow in the day light and show you them.

What? These a big ass hole in the tailgate that is a vent. You can use that for everything if you don’t want to use one of the smaller holes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

USMC Wrangler

What? These a big ass hole in the tailgate that is a vent. You can use that for everything if you don’t want to use one of the smaller holes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Exactly. No need to drill any holes in your carrier for wires. CB, chase, 3rd brake and license plate light wires all installed without any holes drilled.

IMG_7905.jpg

Top Bottom