JT Camper Shell Bed Cap

DMF

Do people still call it that? Anyways, I love the look of this camper. Almost want to trade mine in for a JT now

IMG_5294.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I’m kinda digging it but still a little unsure about it for my personal uses. We had one on our tundra, which was cool since we could pack the bed to the roof and not have to worry about strapping anything down or getting everything soaked in the rain. The downside for me was having to crawl in there to get stuff out from the front of the bed versus reaching over the side if it weren’t there. Granted that was on a 6’ bed though. Also once the seal is broken after initial install, it’ll leak like crazy. Personally I like the idea.. just undecided. I think it looks great though.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I’m interested in seeing a better side angle shot of it. Pretty cool.

JKbrick

I’m kinda digging it but still a little unsure about it for my personal uses. We had one on our tundra, which was cool since we could pack the bed to the roof and not have to worry about strapping anything down or getting everything soaked in the rain. The downside for me was having to crawl in there to get stuff out from the front of the bed versus reaching over the side if it weren’t there. Granted that was on a 6’ bed though. Also once the seal is broken after initial install, it’ll leak like crazy. Personally I like the idea.. just undecided. I think it looks great though.

I like this topper quite a bit, my last two caps I had on work trucks opened like this screenshot. It was super handy
IMG_2928.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom