What master install kit to get

bkac

Caught the Bug
I’m going to put some 5.13s in my JT, should I stick with a Spicer master install kit or use something else like a Yukon kit?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
If Spicer offers a complete kit, I would definitely go with that. Just make sure it has everything.

The only difference are the bearings, you want a kit with timken or koyo or other reputable name bearings that all come out of the same factory likely. The shims and bolts and shit are all the same.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If Spicer offers a complete kit, I would definitely go with that. Just make sure it has everything.

This ^^^^. When we re-geared our JL, we went with Spicer. Granted, they were the only thing available at the time but even if I had options, I would still stick with Spicer.

bkac

Caught the Bug
This ^^^^. When we re-geared our JL, we went with Spicer. Granted, they were the only thing available at the time but even if I had options, I would still stick with Spicer.

That’s the way I was leaning. Thanks for the confirmation. I was nervous trying anything other with the updated bearings. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom