Non Rubicon rear axle

jdofmemi

I'm looking for a deal on a non Rubicon rear axle. Anything from a bare housing to a complete one.

I want to put one together with an ARB locker and 35 spline axles. Reading up, that set up does not work in a Rubicon axle, which is fine with me, as I can build the new to me axle then swap it in and sell my Rubicon axles.

jdofmemi

Thanks for this link. The ones I had found were all for non Rubicon axles. This would work, and I will think on it some.
The downside is no assembled Rubicon axle to sell to help offset the cost.

Here you go.

2017 Jeep 4dr Wrangler JK Sahara Axle Dana 44 Dana44 Rear https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/d/riverside-2017-jeep-4dr-wrangler-jk/7065913429.html

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the link👍

That may work, as long as it is just the axle that's bent, as he says.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I was eyeing the Pr44 too but no way I’m gonna find one with 4.88. Regear and setting up air lockers adds to the cost . My plan is wheel it until there is an issue and then go for a housing swap

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Thanks for this link. The ones I had found were all for non Rubicon axles. This would work, and I will think on it some.
The downside is no assembled Rubicon axle to sell to help offset the cost.

Thanks for the link[emoji106]

That may work, as long as it is just the axle that's bent, as he says.
Welcome[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I may have a buyer set up for my sport rear already (built with arb, revolution 30spline shafts and 5.13 gears) for when I pull it out in a month or two but if he doesn’t want it when I do I will let you know. Shipping would prob be thru fastenal

Top Bottom