Chinaman Gulch Colorado - 3/14

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to put it out there for those who don’t subscribe to the denver thread, a few of us are planning on hitting Chinaman Gulch on 3/14 near Buena Vista. This is a somewhat challenging trail and not recommended for stock rides, but if anyone wants to join let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Gonna miss you on this one Doug. I know you wanted this one now that your lockers are working and all. Doesn't mean we need to count it out again this year though.

Truthfully, that was a pretty difficult trail IMO. Kinda one of those that I'm happy to say I did but be done with it. But yes a part of me wants to try it with working lockers. But I do have something going that day.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Truthfully, that was a pretty difficult trail IMO. Kinda one of those that I'm happy to say I did but be done with it. But yes a part of me wants to try it with working lockers. But I do have something going that day.

It would be night and day with your lockers.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Impressed you got this shot, considering how you were blasting out ahead of us!:bowdown: That was like May of last year, we are a little ahead of that this year. Cool that this trail does not get much snow!!

I think it’s more that it gets full sun, because it definitely gets a lot of snow.

I think there’s a decent chance we’ll have some snow on trail as long as its not overly dangerous or deep I’m going forward

Top Bottom