Page 405 of 406 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406 LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4052

Thread: Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    db40b05a4dd9c98158ad4b0d5224ad70.jpg...........
    "When the government fears the people, there is Liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

More censorship. I believe this was the doctors video that’s being taken down faster than being uploaded.
    Adjustments.jpg.
    en hopup veritas

I haven’t watched the video, so I can’t comment on it. I can comment on how scary it is that social media platforms censor this video from actual doctors, just because they have a differing medical opinion. Even though I’ve had several medical opinions (and surgeries depending on how they felt) from different doctors.

I believe Tucker Carlson said something to the tune of how dangerous it is that we cannot have debate between both sides now. You either are for BLM or racist, you cannot believe certain medical opinions from doctors, college censorship, hate speech, etc. Open discussion and debate is being silenced and threatened, which leads down a scary one lane road.

BTW, found the video. Have to dig around a story or two that google hasn’t censored to get a link.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zr04GsUupOwk/

liberal media orchestrated plan to create mass hysteria and disrupt the one thing that they knew Democrats could not win on - a successful economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    How do you explain to a person who “just follows the rules to get along” that the Constitution, and what flowed from it it...are more important than their life, or your own life, or even the lives of your children? Have we really come so far that we have forgotten the sacrifices that got us here? I’m seriously scared for the first time in my life. Not because of the virus, not because of the economy...but because “we” have forgotten what was given up to become free.

Those are my words. Not anyone else’s.

I think I’m checking out for a while. The collective “society” could use some self-reflection.

Sharkey posted this months ago but I encourage all here to reflect upon this. These wise words have stuck in my head. Regardless of the culture issues around us or where you are in life, what does it truly mean to be FREE?
    "When the government fears the people, there is Liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Adjustments.JPG.
    en hopup veritas

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Adjustments.JPG.
    Follow the money...

IMG_4050.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Sharkey posted this months ago but I encourage all here to reflect upon this. These wise words have stuck in my head. Regardless of the culture issues around us or where you are in life, what does it truly mean to be FREE?
    Checking out is probably not the best way to put it, but a lot of things really need to change. Everything "China" needs to end!

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimebones View Post
    Checking out is probably not the best way to put it, but a lot of things really need to change. Everything "China" needs to end!
    My local Home Depot doesn’t have shit for stock, not many tools. I guess that slow boat from China is delayed

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Page 405 of 406 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406 LastLast