Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372
Results 3,711 to 3,717 of 3717

Thread: Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Should have told her to get a mask that covered more of her face.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    A coworker stopped off at Starbucks to get his morning coffee on the way to work. He wasn't wearing a mask and the Typical Karen passed him on the way to her car after he went out of his way to go around her. She said "Nice mask!" His response without missing a beat was "Fuck off!" She tucked tail and went to pout in her car as she drove off.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My wife broke her arm pretty badly a few weeks ago which required 2 trips to the ER and a few prescriptions for the good stuff. After having been up all night and stressed out I had to head to the pharmacy. Well, I forgot my mask. As I'm standing in line to check out an old lady walks by me and says "I dont think they'll serve you here without a mask." All I could think of in response was "You'll live."

So on my way out the door, she was parked in her car right there so I held my bag up and waved it at her. A moment later as Im getting in the Jeep she drives by me and yells at me, "WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE WHITE MALES THAT DONT COMPLY?"

Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    My wife broke her arm pretty badly a few weeks ago which required 2 trips to the ER and a few prescriptions for the good stuff. After having been up all night and stressed out I had to head to the pharmacy. Well, I forgot my mask. As I'm standing in line to check out an old lady walks by me and says "I dont think they'll serve you here without a mask." All I could think of in response was "You'll live."

So on my way out the door, she was parked in her car right there so I held my bag up and waved it at her. A moment later as Im getting in the Jeep she drives by me and yells at me, "WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE WHITE MALES THAT DONT COMPLY?"

First, sorry to hear about your wife's arm. Hope she gets healed soon.

As for the white male comment, maybe part of the reason is that so many of us have been beat up by a system increasingly designed to give favor to women and minorities, at the expense of more qualified, harder working, and more talented white males.

That's not saying all of us fit that, but many have lost opportunities for jobs and business deals to others in the search for "equality". The problem is since the weaker and less educated can't be made stronger or smarter, the only way for equality to happen is to drag down the top performers.

There is also a level of critical thinking involved, as well as a lack of desire to be told what to do.

This echos what I tell the wife. There is a dumbing down and vilification of the white male How many tv shows and commercials are we portrayed as incompetent morons. Shits been going on for years. Now theirs a whole generation of “adult “ children running around in dire need of a ass whooping.

Steps off soapbox.

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    First, sorry to hear about your wife's arm. Hope she gets healed soon.

As for the white male comment, maybe part of the reason is that so many of us have been beat up by a system increasingly designed to give favor to women and minorities, at the expense of more qualified, harder working, and more talented white males.

That's not saying all of us fit that, but many have lost opportunities for jobs and business deals to others in the search for "equality". The problem is since the weaker and less educated can't be made stronger or smarter, the only way for equality to happen is to drag down the top performers.

There is also a level of critical thinking involved, as well as a lack of desire to be told what to do.
    A very good friend of mine told me on this subject that it has come to the point where "There is no standard that cannot be lowered." That was some 25-30 years ago. I have been watching his words play out ever since then.

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    2010 JKUR, TF 2.5", 35" MTZs, 5.38s

Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372