Shout out to forum sponsor Rock Hard 4x4

TheGrendel

I ordered a RK 4x4 sport cage last week as some of y’all know. I was installing it on Friday evening when I ran into an issue.

CvbQOPm.jpg

As you can see there are threads. Well, there are not supposed to be threads on this side. Only on the side of the overhead bar. Otherwise you can’t properly attach the pieces together.

Now, I did not buy this directly through RH. But, I sent them an email with that picture Friday night. Told them where I ordered it online and not from them.

Saturday I got an email asking for my address. That was all they asked.

Today I got a package.

JyhSx0m.jpg

Now, Rock Hard would have been well within their rights to tell me I needed to go through the dealer. Yada yada.

But they just sent me the correct part. Incredible customer service that went above and beyond.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I would expect nothing less from them. Every experience I have had with them has been fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Good news and good service like this makes me glad to have several of their products on my Jeep.

I will have them at the top of the list for additional products I decide to add on.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Rock hard is awesome! Not surprised they took care of you like this. Great people to deal with

Elroy231

Yea that kind of customer services isnt something you find at every business now. Good for Rock Hard 4x4.
Glad they hooked you up with the proper parts you needed. I agree that's above and beyond. I'll keep.them in .ind when I'm hunting for jeep parts.
I ordered a RK 4x4 sport cage last week as some of y’all know. I was installing it on Friday evening when I ran into an issue.

CvbQOPm.jpg

As you can see there are threads. Well, there are not supposed to be threads on this side. Only on the side of the overhead bar. Otherwise you can’t properly attach the pieces together.

Now, I did not buy this directly through RH. But, I sent them an email with that picture Friday night. Told them where I ordered it online and not from them.

Saturday I got an email asking for my address. That was all they asked.

Today I got a package.

JyhSx0m.jpg

Now, Rock Hard would have been well within their rights to tell me I needed to go through the dealer. Yada yada.

But they just sent me the correct part. Incredible customer service that went above and beyond.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom