EJS cancelled for 2020

bkac

Caught the Bug
Just received an email from Red Rocks saying the show has been cancelled for this year due to the virus. Something I look forward to every year. I get why it’s happening but I wonder if this is the first time it’s ever been canceled? Well that’s a real bummer. I was looking forward to checking out all the new products!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just talked to a friend of mine that works in the design department of Jeep. He’s still planning on bringing the EJS builds out there. He wouldn’t give me any more details than that but he’s pretty excited about them!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Just talked to a friend of mine that works in the design department of Jeep. He’s still planning on bringing the EJS builds out there. He wouldn’t give me any more details than that but he’s pretty excited about them!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Maybe they'll pass out masks with Jeep logos on them...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well, nevermind. FCA just implemented travel restrictions for all their employees thru April, so they are not coming as of now. You know things have gone to hell when EJS is cancelled

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Unfortunately my buddies and I have decided to not attend EJS this year...many of the restaurants either are or may be closed in Moab...and I think City Market is not going to be any different than the grocery stores around here...with bare shelves.

Just cancelled my condo rental and RR4x4 trails...bummer...I look forward to EJS every year.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately my buddies and I have decided to not attend EJS this year...many of the restaurants either are or may be closed in Moab...and I think City Market is not going to be any different than the grocery stores around here...with bare shelves.

Just cancelled my condo rental and RR4x4 trails...bummer...I look forward to EJS every year.

Totally sucks but I think we might be following suit and for the same reasons. There are a lot of other companies that won't be coming including Dana and Jeep won't even be coming out to release their concepts. I love running the trails out there but I can do that anytime. Or should I say, once everyone calms the fuck down.

Ddays

Hooked
Totally sucks but I think we might be following suit and for the same reasons. There are a lot of other companies that won't be coming including Dana and Jeep won't even be coming out to release their concepts. I love running the trails out there but I can do that anytime. Or should I say, once everyone calms the fuck down.

:hmm: Hmmmm, I seem to remember seeing somewhere a group of guys that are going out in late July- early August that would love to have you :idontknow:

Brute

Hooked
:hmm: Hmmmm, I seem to remember seeing somewhere a group of guys that are going out in late July- early August that would love to have you :idontknow:

Thanks for the invite...wait, I wasn't invited...must still be pissed over the burnout thing...

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, burnouts are no longer allowed..

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks for the invite...wait, I wasn't invited...must still be pissed over the burnout thing...

LOL, man It'd be awesome if you came....might make me forget about the burnout thing getting to see the JK6 doing Pritchett :brows:

wjtstudios

Hooked

Wait a minute I think you were, but some epic Russian fishing trip sounded like more fun [emoji23]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Wait a minute I think you were, but some epic Russian fishing trip sounded like more fun [emoji23]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

This crap better be over by late July/early August...I don't want to be trapped in Petropavlovsk airport...

wjtstudios

Hooked
This crap better be over by late July/early August...I don't want to be trapped in Petropavlovsk airport...

Yup, that would be bad. Not much to do there other than drinking vodka with the locals.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked

Yup, that would be bad. Not much to do there other than drinking vodka with the locals.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yup, I wouldn't risk it. I'm much rather be in my Jeep in the good ol' US of A. Specifically Moab & Colorado. Just sayin...... :idontknow:

Top Bottom