Nfl 2020

Brute

Hooked
Well, the NFL draft will not have any public attendees in Las Vegas later this April...I'm bummed because I look forward to hearing the boos for commissioner Roger Goodell every time he takes the podium.

The free agency market is heating up now though...

Brute

Hooked
Local boy Marcus Mariotta is going to the Raiders for the #2 qb spot...please lord don't let Brady become a Raider....

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
We’ll see if he has lost a step now that he’ll have 3 receivers on the roster that can explode to over 20 mph in the routes.

Brute

Hooked
Cam Newton was the MVP just a couple years ago...and today he is still an unsigned free agent...

TheGrendel

Kirk Herbstreit did an interview yesterday and said he would be shocked if there is NFL or college football this fall.

FUCK!!!! :banghead:

Ddays

Hooked
Kirk Herbstreit did an interview yesterday and said he would be shocked if there is NFL or college football this fall.

That's nonsense to be talking like that. As much as I like Herbie, he has no idea - he pulled that out of his ass.

TheGrendel

That's nonsense to be talking like that. As much as I like Herbie, he has no idea - he pulled that out of his ass.

i'm guessing he has a lot more insider info than any of us do. if he said it, then its being talked about at the highest levels. he's never been one to inflame a la skip, cowherd, kellerman, etc.

Ddays

Hooked
i'm guessing he has a lot more insider info than any of us do. if he said it, then its being talked about at the highest levels. he's never been one to inflame a la skip, cowherd, kellerman, etc.

If that's the case then better be prepared for a national shitshow, Not because of not playing football, but if there's no sports by then, that means no gathering STILL and the economy will be in a total death spiral at that point.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

That network he works for are a bunch of rumor starting bitches. Let’s hope the rumor is wrong!

jdofmemi

If that's the case then better be prepared for a national shitshow, Not because of not playing football, but if there's no sports by then, that means no gathering STILL and the economy will be in a total death spiral at that point.

Yes, and the worst possible thought is if we are still Fucked by then, our epic Moab trip may be affected as well.

I don't even want to think that

TheGrendel

i'm cautiously optimistic that we will be out of shelter in place sometime in May. god help us if we are still this fucked come the fall. i just thought it was interesting note from someone that is not prone to hyperbole like his industry peers. if any of them had said it, i would have never posted.

Brute

Hooked
The NFL (No Flu League) already states they are going on with the draft...I doubt (as in hope) they miss the season...but stranger shit has happened before...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
No Fun League is moving forward with the draft because it’s going to be the highest rated tv program ever. Lol We’re all desperate for some type of competition. I’m sure I won’t be the only guy yelling at the TV. Lol

Brute

Hooked
No Fun League is moving forward with the draft because it’s going to be the highest rated tv program ever. Lol We’re all desperate for some type of competition. I’m sure I won’t be the only guy yelling at the TV. Lol

Roger that...

Ddays

Hooked
i'm cautiously optimistic that we will be out of shelter in place sometime in May. god help us if we are still this fucked come the fall. i just thought it was interesting note from someone that is not prone to hyperbole like his industry peers. if any of them had said it, i would have never posted.

Man, I really hope we're out and about by May. We're all gonna be stir crazy before April's over. If I wasn't able to be working still I'd be nuts already.

TheGrendel

Trump announced through April 30th. My company sent a memo about certain workers (guessing our field ops) will need to start carrying a letter of access with them at all times. Without getting into detail, our company security team has far reaching connections. Based on the memo, I'm guessing more draconian measures are about to hit Texas and the US overall.

As it relates to football, a survey of D1 Athletic Directors showed 20% believe there's a 50% chance college football won't be played and it will likely mean cutting multiple sports due to the lack of football revenue.

Top Bottom