Please Don't be THIS GUY and try to be Understanding Regarding WAYALIFE Decals

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just got the following email from a "very disappointed" customer.

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 3:18 AM
To: store@wayalife.com
Subject: Very disappointed

I received the sticker today. I am very very disappointed. You showed absolutely no care in the packaging, the sticker was just thrown in deformed package and arrived totally deformed and creased, it’s not even recoverable I have to throw it in the trash.
Thank you Wayalife !!!

And, these are the photos that he sent with his email.

20200318_105748.jpg

20200318_105805.jpg

Needless to say, this prompted me to make the following post. In spite of what some choose to believe, I really do try my hardest to take great care in making sure all the products I sell are shipped in a manner that helps to protect it. In the case of windshield decals, I purposefully ship them in what I think are durable boxes and all for something that weighs less than an ounce. Nothing short of shipping them in some kind of wooden box or otherwise could prevent them from being crushed the way the one in the photo clearly was. Certainly, packing peanuts wouldn't have helped much or at least, not so far as I can see anyway. With that said, IF you receive a package from me that was clearly destroyed in shipping, please don't be this guy and try to be understanding of the fact that I do what I can try to get your orders to you in the best possible condition and that I have no control over USPS or other shipping carriers. Simply let me know what happened and I'll be more than happy to send you a replacement or a full refund.

Thank you
Eddie

NOTE : IF you send me photos of what you got, I do reserve the right to POST THEM UP. If you don't want your personal information to be seen, I would recommend that YOU take the initiative to obscure them ahead of time.

Elroy231

I just want to say that doesnt look like a Wayalife issue. That appears to be something he should have addressed with his postal carrier.
I myself have received 2 of those very boxes and not at all smashed like that one.
I really dig my decals and banner.
Thank you Eddy!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Please Try to be Understanding Regarding WAYALIFE Decals

It just keeps on coming isn’t it. Some people just Special[emoji23][emoji23] Next email from him might accuse you of yellow wests movement . Dumb ass[emoji867]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
These are the kind of people that no one will want in their group during the upcoming social unrest. Fuck this guy.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Sounds like the type of guy that would try to sell something with their first post. Some people are just miserable SOB’s. Sorry you ran into yet another Eddie.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, I appreciate your understanding. I just wanted to make sure that others who may not be so understanding realize that I'm really not trying to piss anyone off. If your package come in jacked up, just let me know and I'll take care of it, with our without the drama.

benatc1

Hooked
I've ordered probably 4 of these now, maybe 5 lol. Never once have I had a box issue. Sometimes just bad luck with how the shipping companies handle it. Def not your fault, this guy needs to relax and act like an adult. Speaking of which I need to get my new one installed along with my ACM this weekend now that I have some free time.

Also, now that I'm thinking of decals, will you have any battle born cowl logos in black in the future? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've ordered probably 4 of these now, maybe 5 lol. Never once have I had a box issue. Sometimes just bad luck with how the shipping companies handle it. Def not your fault, this guy needs to relax and act like an adult. Speaking of which I need to get my new one installed along with my ACM this weekend now that I have some free time.

Also, now that I'm thinking of decals, will you have any battle born cowl logos in black in the future? Thanks!

For sure. I am definitely in need of having more made. Thanks for the reminder :)

Obviously you should have packed it in toilet paper...

Well duh :doh:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Totally not your fault! Dudes a jackass for thinking that YOU caused the damage to the box and that YOU would cause damage to a decal.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - this is the response I sent him.

-------- Message d'origine --------
De : Store
Date : 18/03/2020 14:03 (GMT+01:00)
À : "'chris.cotinaut'" <chris.cotinaut@wanadoo.fr>
Objet : RE: Very disappointed

I just looked at your photos and see that the box your decal was shipped in was stepped on or otherwise crushed. This was clearly something that occurred while it was shipped and is not normally something we see. I don’t know what more I could have done to help prevent this from occurring other than to ship the decal in some kind of wood or steel box and that would have dramtically increased the cost of shipping. Never the less, you could have simply let me know about the condition your decal arrived in instead of being some kind of drama queen and I would have happily sent you a refund just as I have already done.

Thanks you for being such a little bitch!!!

And this is what he sent me.

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:39 AM
To: Store <store@wayalife.com>
Subject: RE: Very disappointed

Firstly, how professional of you it is to answer to a disappointed client by insulting him! As far as I know, I wasn’t disrespectful in my email, unlike you!! So the drama queen here is you. I still can’t believe you called me a bitch, you are crazy and I'm shook at how you reacted in such a way even though I didn’t insult you or anything.
When you pay as much shipping as I did, you expect to get your package in good condition, when it’s not the case it’s NORMAL to be angry, I paid 40$ for this sticker so of course I’m going to be disappointed when I receive something completely destroyed. I wasn’t even planning on asking for a refund but just to send me a new one, even if it’s not the same exact one, but just to have something for all the money I spent because I wanted your brand name on my jeep !

Of course, I just sent him the following. :)

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:59 AM
To: 'chris.cotinaut' <chris.cotinaut@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: RE: Very disappointed

Hey buddy, fuck off :)

Top Bottom