Anyone running the Armorlite JK Flooring?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I just saw this pop on my Social Media feed and been looking at it for a few days, during the rainy season the puddles in the driver side drive me up the wall, but this is mostly due to the wet carpet. I find this product interesting but I think it has the same type of carpeting on the bottom and if that is the case, then I don't see the point of changing to it. Looking for someone who has it and what do they think of the product.

817Jeeper

I just saw this pop on my Social Media feed and been looking at it for a few days, during the rainy season the puddles in the driver side drive me up the wall, but this is mostly due to the wet carpet. I find this product interesting but I think it has the same type of carpeting on the bottom and if that is the case, then I don't see the point of changing to it. Looking for someone who has it and what do they think of the product.

They are too pricey in my opinion ($375 for front - $730 for front and rear). It cost me $300 to have my entire tub of my 2 door JK bedlined. The guy charges $400 for JKUs. Most shops in my area charge $500-750, so i think i got a decent deal.

There are kits that you bedline yourself (i would recommend Montaliner or Raptorliner). But those can be pricey and it takes alot of prep work to do it correct.

Another option you might want to consider is bedrug. Its around $300 as well and has a factory look. https://bedrug.com/bedrug-jeep-floor-liner/2009/jeep/wrangler

Top Bottom