Wave from Verona Italy

Eliajk

Hi everybody i'm Elia from Italy. I drive a 2011 black Jku Rubicon 3.8. here we can't built jeep like yours. Stupid laws. Maximum 37" tyres and 3" lift except for competitions. I hope to hang for a trail with some of you one day

Attachments

• IMG-20190815-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20190815-WA0002.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 130

Brute

Hooked
Howzit from Hawaii...we really feel for you and your fellow Italians...we hope the worse is over for you...stay safe.

Hi everybody i'm Elia from Italy. I drive a 2011 black Jku Rubicon 3.8. here we can't built jeep like yours. Stupid laws. Maximum 37" tyres and 3" lift except for competitions. I hope to hang for a trail with some of you one day
I mean... can they tell between 3” and 4”? Lol.
37s are still plenty of tire
[emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Themoparkid97

Ciao Elia ! Welcome to the forum. Fellow Italian Jeeper here in Canada [emoji1063] . Stay safe and strong there, my thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Italy [emoji120][emoji634]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Thank you everybody God bless everyone

Welcome. Please level with us. What's it really like over there? Our government and media is full of shit. What's the real story? Please tell.

Top Bottom