Earthquake in Carson City?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Guess it was. 5.0 just to the south of us. Epicenter was literally like 2 miles from my house 🤪

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven’t felt anything this big since we lived in SoCal. Pretty sharp jolt and loud. Gonna have to look around to see if anything got damaged.

WJCO

Meme King
WTF? And SLC a couple days ago, too.... WTF is going on ?

With all that's going on, I can't help but think of the Book of Luke from 2000ish years ago :

"But Jesus said, “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”
“Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”
He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

:shock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at the USGS shake map, the epicenter was pretty much underneath us 🤪

IMG_1509.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Checked the property. A few boxes fell off the shelf in the garage but otherwise, all is good. No broken glass like I’ve been hearing on the news. Whew! Hopefully the aftershocks won’t be too bad.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Checked the property. A few boxes fell off the shelf in the garage but otherwise, all is good. No broken glass like I’ve been hearing on the news. Whew! Hopefully the aftershocks won’t be too bad.

I can keep pappy safe if you are worried about future earthquakes. I can be there in 3 hours.

Top Bottom