Last Chance Canyon Questions

jkjurny

Hi everyone,

I'd like to try out Last Chance Canyon. I've watched videos, and am sure I won't have a problem in my JK. My issue is that my friends don't have JKs... Will the following vehicles have problems getting through this trail? Are their bypasses for the harder obstacles, like the V-notch? Here is the list

Toyota 4Runner (either late 90s/early2000) - leveling kit, all else stock
Toyota Tundra (Recent model) - 35" tires and King coilover lift (not sure the height)
Jeep Commander - Stock

Appreciate the help and any other recommendations.

Thanks!

Heholua

Hi everyone,

I'd like to try out Last Chance Canyon. I've watched videos, and am sure I won't have a problem in my JK. My issue is that my friends don't have JKs... Will the following vehicles have problems getting through this trail? Are their bypasses for the harder obstacles, like the V-notch? Here is the list

Toyota Tundra (Recent model) - 35" tires and King coilover lift (not sure the height)
Jeep Commander - Stock

Thanks!

You guys will be fine and yes there is a bypass for the V-notch, have a great time:beer:

Snsrubicon

Last chance

Hi everyone,

Jeep Commander - Stock

Thanks!
You will have a great time, so much stuff up there to see. Burrow Schmidt tunnel is great....

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I am assuming there is a Last Chance Canyon in CA? We have one on Lake Powell, it would be hard to Jeep to. thats some nasty terrain on the back side. Lake side, Its a great fishin hole and spot to chill on a boat.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

jeff_in_rc

I believe he is talking about the LCC in CA which is close to me. I have done it many times both in stock form and after installing my 2" BDS lift and I have seen many different vehicles do it without any major problems. Hell I did the V-notch in stock form as my avatar shows, got hung up on a rock at the very end and got a tug for all of 2 feet!

After the canyon you can explore Burro Schmidt's tunnell and Bickle Camp and the Dutch Cleanser Mine. Lots to do and see while there.

A question for the OP, did you ever make it? If so did you have a good time?

Top Bottom