Please Jeep 0%!!

jwrangler15

So with auto sales being down gm and ram offering 0% right now. Am I reaching to far to hope that Jeep will offer 0% on Gladiators? Im going to purchase one in October, but if they offered 0% I would be in the dealer tomo!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
So with auto sales being down gm and ram offering 0% right now. Am I reaching to far to hope that Jeep will offer 0% on Gladiators? Im going to purchase one in October, but if they offered 0% I would be in the dealer tomo!!

I'll sell you my JT Sport S for 42k as long as you also include 200 rolls of toilet paper, 3 gallons of hand sanitizer, and a 6 month supply of freeze dried food. PM me if interested.

I saw a 0% for a ridiculous amount of months pop up on Facebook earlier today, I’ll see if I can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Our dealer has been saying nothing but Compasses. No diesel engines either and no 1 tons.
Only vehicle that Jeep is offering 0% on right now is the compass. Unless dealers can do something different.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm sure it could be a mistake but I've been hearing the commercial for a week. Maybe it's just that dealership but it listed the Wrangler specifically

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app

kpig

I'll sell you my JT Sport S for 42k as long as you also include 200 rolls of toilet paper, 3 gallons of hand sanitizer, and a 6 month supply of freeze dried food. PM me if interested.

Best one yet. Been dealing with this craziness as a first responder and this made my day. Thank you.

Ddays

Hooked
0% doesn't do shit when the dealerships are closed. :thinking: The service departments are open as they're considered essential, but the sales guys are shut down here in PA

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
0% doesn't do shit when the dealerships are closed. :thinking: The service departments are open as they're considered essential, but the sales guys are shut down here in PA

Somehow my sales department is still open. Can’t wait till they get a fine for still operating [emoji854]

True.
Here they’re trying to “work from home” and they deliver. I guess that’s fine if your customer knows exactly what you want but I can’t see how they’re gonna sell a thing.

jorgelrod

Hooked
True.
Here they’re trying to “work from home” and they deliver. I guess that’s fine if your customer knows exactly what you want but I can’t see how they’re gonna sell a thing.

Same here, I just got an email from my local dealership, they even send the documents electronically to sign.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Most of our Sales staff were laid off on Monday and we only have two salesman working remotely. No contact test drives with chaser cars and all electronic signing.

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom