VIDEO : PASSING THE TORCH - A Farewell to a Good Friend and a Welcome to a New

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may have noticed, Cindy and I have been a bit of MIA lately or at least, when it comes to videos and for that, we apologize. It's not like we don't want to be making videos or creating content for you to enjoy, things have just been a bit crazy for us lately. Certainly, there's been the whole corona virus thing going on and for us personally, we've had a few things come up as well. One of which was that Tessa, our beloved Border Collie of 14 years, had gotten pretty sick and toward the end of last year, we were finally forced to say goodbye to her. Being as heartbroken as we were, we didn't think we could ever do it again but... life just felt too incomplete without one. Needless to say, this short video is a tribute to Tessa, her amazing life and the infinite joy that she brought into ours. Of course, this is also an introduction to Ripley, the newest member of the WAYALIFE family. We hope you enjoy.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Oh my gosh. Sorry for your loss Eddie and Cindy. Tessa was around when I watched my first Project-JK videos 12 years ago. She’s certainly been a staple of your videos from the beginning. Sorry to hear she has passed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Oh man, I am very sorry to hear that. I lost my girl, Margo, last July and there has been a gaping hole in my heart since then. Good for you getting a new pup, the joy they bring with their happy go-lucky attitude is incalculable.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
So sorry Eddie and Cindy. Our pups are such a part of the family and I can’t image the loss you guys went thru. And although Ripley could never replace Tessa, I know she’s going to have a huge spot in both your hearts.

Congrats on the new member of your family and I can’t wait to watch Ripley grow up in the videos to come!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Man I am so sorry you guys. Tessa was more than a dog but was family. Out of the 10+ runs we did together I can’t think of any Tessa wasn’t there for. Our deepest condolences.

- Slavens and family

DMF

I have a soft heart for all animals and hearing this is even more heart breaking because I did get to meet her a few times. RIP Tessa, you’re one of the smartest dogs I got to meet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
So sorry to hear about Tessa. She was an awesome dog and my wife had so much fun playing with her at the last official Newbie run and camping trip at last chance canyon. Ripley is going to have an awesome life!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I’ll pretty much say what I said on YouTube. When I found out about Tessa, I knew exactly what you two were going through. You made a good choice. I thought I could never have another, after losing mine. I do, though, and he is great. Congratulations on having Ripley move in with you. People that don’t like dogs, just don’t know what they are missing!

Elroy231

Welcome Ripley! Tessa looks like she had an amazing life. Great tribute! I'm sure your new companion will bring as much joy as Tessa did. Thanks for sharing that!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
So sad about your loss. She was a beautiful dog and is now scouting the trail ahead for us. Ridley will be a worthy successor.

Warrior's Lance

Sorry for your loss.

My border collie lived to be 16 yrs, 6 months old. One day she couldn't stand up anymore. I finally had to make that sad decision too. That was just over 3 years ago and I haven't replaced her. Haven't even considered it. Don't think I could.

I know how you feel.

God Bless

Lance

Top Bottom