Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mysterious leak

Knows a Thing or Two monstrousmac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Well, the good news is you know exactly what it is and it is fixable...obviously the bad news is it is nine Benjamin's....
    thanks Brute, at least she is paid off and it beats a car payment.

Knows a Thing or Two monstrousmac's Avatar
    Well, I found a local, highly recommend transmission shop who is going to do it for 450 dollars. 187.00 for the condenser and the rest in labor.

The stealership wanted to charge me 429.00 for the condenser. I showed them on the mopar parts store that it was only 187.00 for Oem mopar condenser. They told me basically they don’t care their price is 429.00. Then they had a bunch of their additional fees.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by monstrousmac; 03-27-2020 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monstrousmac View Post
    Well, I found a local, highly recommend transmission shop who is going to do it for 450 dollars. 187.00 for the condenser and the rest in labor.

The stealership wanted to charge me 429.00 for the condenser. I showed them on the mopar parts store that it was only 187.00 for Oem mopar condenser. They told me basically they don’t care their price is 429.00. Then they had a bunch of their additional fees.
    You can keep the condenser you have and just bypass the transmission cooler portion of it. It’s pretty much worthless anyway. Gets no air flow where it is at. Easy to do yourself. B&M, Mishimoto and PSC all make JK specific kits to do it. You will not need to evacuate A/C. If trans fluid is what’s leaking. They are separate. They do not run together.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123