Fuck this forum

mondricek

With the success of the Milestar Patagonia 38s (whether you think they’re shit or not, you have to admit they’ve sold a lot of them) do you think any other brands have caught on and are developing their own 38” load C tires?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
What’s the actual height of a Milestar Patagonia 38” tire? They claim 37.8” I’m curious what the actual installed height is. I bet it’s not enough of a difference to get them over a quality 37” tire.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What’s the actual height of a Milestar Patagonia 38” tire? They claim 37.8” I’m curious what the actual installed height is. I bet it’s not enough of a difference to get them over a quality 37” tire.

“Claim” is the key word. Most 40s barely measure that in REALITY

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Says me, who has a 2 door on 37s, id like to go up in tire size, but don’t want the added risk of 39s or 40s. A 38 that is 1” larger would be the sweet spot

LOL - he has a 2-door too but I suppose that's a moot point. Being that you're so convinced, I hope something you like comes your way. Me, I kind of like common size tires if only because they're typically more affordable, easy to bum a spare from friends if needed and can typically be found in a pinch. But hey, that's just me. :yup:

Top Bottom