KC Gravity Pro Headlights

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anyone run them? I had a heated Truck-Lite take a crap after five years of good service. I'm about to drop some coin on the Gravity Pro's to try something new but I thought I would see if anyone on here has actually run them. If so, thoughts?

Jsouder53

Hooked
I have the KC gravity headlights and love them! I know Desertrunner has the gravity pro and I’m pretty sure he likes them.

desertrunner

I have the gravity pros. The low beam is pretty good I like the pattern better than the JW speakers. The cut off line is really crisp so I don't blind people but it does make it pretty dark out far if they are adjusted a little low. Biggest thing I wish they had was a little more lower lateral light to see things like curbs in a turn since I don't have fogs. The beam pattern I really enjoy and the light is nice and bright white. Whiter than the JWs I tried. The party piece really is the high beam though holy shit they are amazing. I have had them for a bit now and I still smile every time I hit the brights

Low beam then high beam sitting in the parking lot at work then low beam and high on the drive home

I think if I ran fogs to help out with the close lower corners they would be perfect but overall I like them a lot more than JWs that I tried and returned. Also the trail recon dude has a YouTube video reviewing them that I watched a few times before buying that's pretty good. 20190829_004438.jpg 20190829_004443.jpg 20190829_005604.jpg 20190829_005557.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

desertrunner

I can only compare them to the JW speakers though I have never seen the truck lites. Don't get me wrong the JWs were way better than stock but as soon as I put the gravity pros in I immediately shipped the JWs back. No contest in my mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ Thanks for the feedback. I’ve definitely read that fogs help fill in the bottom of the low beam pattern. We do run fogs on the Jeep and they are always on with the low beams.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

desertrunner

^^ Thanks for the feedback. I’ve definitely read that fogs help fill in the bottom of the low beam pattern. We do run fogs on the Jeep and they are always on with the low beams.

Sweet yeah if you fun fogs with the low beams then I doubt you will have anything bad to say about them other than the price, they aren't cheap haha. Definitely get them adjusted well too it took me a few tries to get them even and at the right height for me to be happy since that cut off line is so sharp. But I am am happy customer and eventually I'll get some fogs mounted on the quarter pounder to help

Sent from my SM-T810 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I took the leap and I will report back on them, including with some side by side comparisons to the OEM led headlights on my 2017 JKURHR.

...and ordering direct from KC turned out to be the best deal I could find.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

The gravity fogs are great, I know for a fact. I had them, when I had Trucklites on my 2 door.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

14ACES

I have the Rigid heated Headlights. Huge difference over stock and I haven’t had a problem. Even in the cold freezing winters up in Idaho. As for fogs. I went with Baja Designs Squadron Pro in Amber Spot/drive configuration. I can tell you they work great in snow storms, fog and the dust. Highly recommend the Baja Design Squadrons.

Bierpower

Hooked
I have the Rigid heated Headlights. Huge difference over stock and I haven’t had a problem. Even in the cold freezing winters up in Idaho. As for fogs. I went with Baja Designs Squadron Pro in Amber Spot/drive configuration. I can tell you they work great in snow storms, fog and the dust. Highly recommend the Baja Design Squadrons.

Maybe I'm missing something but aren't the trucklites made by Rigid?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have the Rigid heated Headlights. Huge difference over stock and I haven’t had a problem. Even in the cold freezing winters up in Idaho.

That’s what I have. Like I said, they were great for five years. Once one went out though, I figured I’d try something new and with a longer warranty.

Top Bottom