FINALLY! Vengeance Update.

Torrin

After struggling to get Vengeance clear on emissions testing in TN. (Long story, evap system issues since day one) and mostly letting it sit due to the fact I couldn't legally drive it on the roads here in TN, I finally got it back from the shop with new powder coating all the way around and a general refresh on all the various components. While I am still coding on the evap system, the one big win with COVID-19 is they have suspending emissions testing here in middle TN, so guess who has official tags for 2020-2021!

Doors came off today (reluctantly, they need a bit of persuasion) along with the side windows. Man I love driving this thing when the weather is nice!

attachment.php

Ddays

Hooked
Really!?! You're gonna tease us with one lousy pic??!?

;)

This is such a badass Jeep. I love this rear 3/4 shot

DSC01838.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
the one big win with COVID-19 is they have suspending emissions testing here in middle TN, so guess who has official tags for 2020-2021!

That is awesome! It's quite comical though how much they push the emissions thing, but now it's ok to do without it. Regardless, awesome that you got your tags.

CarolinaJK

It's awesome seeing this Jeep again! One of my all time favorite builds [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Glad at least some good can come out of a crisis👍

Great to get the tags, even better to be out driving it🍻

Torrin

As requested, more photos. In the first photo you can see where I boxed the shock tower in around the tire. It knocked down the noise and the exhaust blowing back in by quite a bit. :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
After struggling to get Vengeance clear on emissions testing in TN. (Long story, evap system issues since day one) and mostly letting it sit due to the fact I couldn't legally drive it on the roads here in TN, I finally got it back from the shop with new powder coating all the way around and a general refresh on all the various components. While I am still coding on the evap system, the one big win with COVID-19 is they have suspending emissions testing here in middle TN, so guess who has official tags for 2020-2021!

Doors came off today (reluctantly, they need a bit of persuasion) along with the side windows. Man I love driving this thing when the weather is nice!

attachment.php

Man this thing is amazing! I remember watching the old videos of this thing and man it’s still as cool as it was then. Maybe we can wheel together some day. I’m moving to Tennessee in a few months. [emoji5][emoji1303]

wjtstudios

Hooked
Man this thing is amazing! I remember watching the old videos of this thing and man it’s still as cool as it was then. Maybe we can wheel together some day. I’m moving to Tennessee in a few months. [emoji5][emoji1303]

Might be a Windrock run soon if we can ever get past this damn Coronavirus

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I followed the build process on this in the JK-F days. Such a sad story behind the Jeep. Cancer sucks. It’s great to see some new pics of it!

Torrin

I will be here. :)

Top Bottom