Mopar Transmission cooler kit

Eliajk

Hi everybody during this bad days in Italy i'm making some upgrades. I've bought mopar transmission cooler kit any advice on the installation or something to pay attention? Anyone got It? Works fine? IMG_20200327_185630.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
I installed that kit a few years ago after I got a HOT OIL light. Make sure the connections are tight and secure. I thought mine were but one became disconnected on the trail. I smelled AT fluid dumping on the trail and shut down immediately. I reconnected the fitting, made sure it was solid, and refilled the fluid. No problems since, either with leakage or overheated AT.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eliajk

I installed that kit a few years ago after I got a HOT OIL light. Make sure the connections are tight and secure. I thought mine were but one became disconnected on the trail. I smelled AT fluid dumping on the trail and shut down immediately. I reconnected the fitting, made sure it was solid, and refilled the fluid. No problems since, either with leakage or overheated AT.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you. Are you meaning the click connection 3/8"?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good luck. They just built a new distribution center here in town and everything I order says end of April delivery.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Add something medical related to your order, theyre prioritizing orders with those items. Not sure how long thats gonna keep working now that the world knows.

Last edited:
Top Bottom