Ever go to work knowing?

That your going to get your but chewed out royally, for something that you honestly had no control over? Yep. Headed to work knowing for the past 2 days this was coming. Hope I can keep my cool for a couple hours.

TwtPunk08JK

Just keep in mind that its Friday and they can't yell at you while you're on the trail. ;)

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Yes.

Don't let it ruin your weekend. While they are chewing your ass just keep thinking Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, in your head and maybe you won't even hear what they are saying! :thumb:

Good luck man!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I just assume that I'm either getting yelled at or fired for something I did or didn't do most everyday, that way I am pleasantly surprised when it doesn't happen. :)

Good luck! Keep you're cool...there probably isn't much you can say or do that is worth losing your job over.

jkmohican

I just let them have at me, and keep saying "I understand". The less you talk, the easier it will be, they just need to yell at someone, I always figure might as well be me. At least I can drive over their car after work ;)

Thanks guys. Was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The "Boss" had a chance to cool down for a couple days.

Now time to remove the top and doors and go :driving:

mn jk jeeper

I hear ya brother
I told the boss yesterday that april 12th will be my last day after 15 years there
he didn't talk to me one bit today witch is odd cause I need to communicate with him on a daily basis
so I will just let it go and hope he doesn't get worse lol

MTG

Caught the Bug
Did you quit ?

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nope. Nothing that exciting.

I think he had a meeting with the Bob's.

did you take the fax machine?

andrew -

No he took his stapler and moved to the basement.

the swingline stapaler is a superior stapaler ....

andrew -

He was told he could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume between the hours of 9 and 10.

could you see the squirrels from your window? were they merry?

andrew -

Love that movie. "you've been missing a lot of work lately." "well I don't know if I'd say I've been missing it."

Nope. My office is getting painted and remodeled. I had scheduled it when I thought I was going to be in Moab. So I'll be working out of a box next week. Good times.

Tackerdown

Banned
So I'll be working out of a box next week. Good times.[/QUOTE]

Boxes suck this is mine every day.
1364150605898.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom