Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Tent trailer size? & Build thread

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    No more rona? And you didn’t die? You are defying the odds. Lol

That cake pan is a genius idea for the switch panel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks... & nope no Rona & cleared to go out in the world

benatc1
    Trailer is looking awesome!
    Brute
    ya it is...

jdofmemi

That's some sweet looking wiring.
    Especially the part Overlander called, the cake pan👍
    Thanks everyone...

Now I need to get an appointment with CHP for a VIN number since DMV won't do any actual work. Holding off on installing the tent until after CHP does their thing, wasn't sure if they would make me tag it as an RV or some crazy shit like that. I'm really hoping to license it with permanent trailer plates.

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    Now I need to get an appointment with CHP for a VIN number since DMV won't do any actual work. Holding off on installing the tent until after CHP does their thing, wasn't sure if they would make me tag it as an RV or some crazy shit like that. I'm really hoping to license it with permanent trailer plates.
    This has been a giant pain in the ass for me, still don’t actually have plates on it because every time I go to the DMV with the paperwork they gave me the last time, they say it’s not what they need and have to do something different. Luckily for me at least South Carolina doesn’t require plates for trailers and I can take it to surrounding states without plates. I do need to figure it out if I ever plan to go out west though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    Thanks... & nope no Rona & cleared to go out in the world

Thanks everyone...

Let me know if you get this taken care of. When I talked to the DMV they basically told me nothing can be done until they start accepting appointments again. The CHP doesn’t issue VIN’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_RCW View Post
    Let me know if you get this taken care of. When I talked to the DMV they basically told me nothing can be done until they start accepting appointments again. The CHP doesn’t issue VIN’s.

Okay... If it goes good ill let you know, you might be able to come up here & get it done

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789