Front sway bar end links

GeoWillys

Just wondering what everyone is running as far as swaybar end links. I am on my second set of Synergys front links and they just dont seem to last very long before the top knuckle develops slop and starts knocking. Front sway bar is where my problem is, I went with Synergy as I thought they had a good reputation as far as quality.

jdofmemi

JKS. Then you can pull them when off road as well.
No problems with the bushings on these either.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering what everyone is running as far as swaybar end links. I am on my second set of Synergys front links and they just dont seem to last very long before the top knuckle develops slop and starts knocking. Front sway bar is where my problem is, I went with Synergy as I thought they had a good reputation as far as quality.

How much lift are you running on your Jeep?

zimm

Caught the Bug
I've had the EVO HD's for about 30,000 miles. If they get squeaky, I hit them with silicone lube and they're quiet again. Highly recommend them.

TheGrendel

i'm running Synergy in the front and got the same knock the last time i was out wheeling.

GeoWillys

Well I got my EVO links and holy Schmoly they are nice. I started thinking though since I live in the rust belt and these d**ks are using salt brine in winter which eats up anything made of metal that maybe these would be a good idea. I am a big McMasterCarr fan, they have everything. Anyone tried these yet? I am thinking of using them to protect my swivel joints on my new EVO links.
https://www.mcmaster.com/2435n302

GeoWillys

OK got my McMasterCarr ball joint covers for my stabilizer end links and they fit perfectly. This is for any rustbelt peeps, I think they will work great for keeping that aggressive salt brine from eating up your endlink joints, cost about $4 each. Downside installation toll costs $28 but makes installation SSoooo easy. If you plan on keeping your JK and live up north I think it is well wort it. $120 for the EVO links but if I can keep them good for a few years I say it is well wort worth it. Keep on jeeping!!

Attachments

• 20200407_154137.jpg
    20200407_154137.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 126

MericaMade

OK got my McMasterCarr ball joint covers for my stabilizer end links and they fit perfectly. This is for any rustbelt peeps, I think they will work great for keeping that aggressive salt brine from eating up your endlink joints, cost about $4 each. Downside installation toll costs $28 but makes installation SSoooo easy. If you plan on keeping your JK and live up north I think it is well wort it. $120 for the EVO links but if I can keep them good for a few years I say it is well wort worth it. Keep on jeeping!!
Thats a cool idea!

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

GeoWillys

Does anyone EVO HD front stabilizer endlinks installed on JK while using a front track bar relocation bracket? If so do you have a any pics?

zimm

Caught the Bug
Does anyone EVO HD front stabilizer endlinks installed on JK while using a front track bar relocation bracket? If so do you have a any pics?

I have a Synergy track bar bracket and used the stock lower mount for the links.

IMG_1590.jpg

Last edited:

zimm

Caught the Bug
Yeah my problem is I cannot fit the bottom end in between the lower stock mount and the track bar bracket.

You could cut the stock mount off and run the stud through the track bar bracket. I think that's how the Synergy was meant to go, but it worked out using the stock one for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom