Hello WAYALIFE Jeepers

Hello and thank you Eddie.

Life time Jeep nut and Mechanic here.

Most of my life has been with CJ’s and older, but I’ve had a TJ, a few XJ’s and am currently in a ZJ. ( my daughter called it the “capable condominium”, ) we both want to get back into a CJ someday soon.

My family and I live in Las Vegas (NW), we’ve been here 3+ years now. There is a lot of good wheeling and exploring here, just learning to bring plenty of water, as there is also a lot of heat. We come from the coast where 80 is hot.

Here is a photo ( I think ) of the ZJ.
Although not my color of choice, everything works as it should, except the AC - figures.

IMG_1387.jpg

I would pray, that if anyone here is effected by the Covid-19, it is in a positive way, as in more Jeep / family time. My current employer has laid off 70% of the workforce, and half of those left are only working 3 days a week.

Anyway, Thanks in advance for the welcomes, and enjoy your day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Indiana! Times are strange man. I'm still at work but I am in medical device production support and we're trying to get as many devices out to support the people impacted by this pandemic as possible. All hands on deck where we can resolve production issues impacting those devices. Crazy busy, a lot of positive energy in the face of adversity. I just hope it's enough. Cheers!

Top Bottom