Leveling kits

Mlnorton

Have a 2020 JL Ulimited Willy's Edition. Want to make my stance a bit more aggressive with a leveling kit. Any pointers? Best brands? Advice etc... 1.5-2" is all I'm looking for. Preciate it!

Torrin

Have a 2020 JL Ulimited Willy's Edition. Want to make my stance a bit more aggressive with a leveling kit. Any pointers? Best brands? Advice etc... 1.5-2" is all I'm looking for. Preciate it!

Welcome to WAL! Stop over to the introduce yourself section and say hi, then peruse the forums to get an idea of what you really think you want to do, lots of good information around here if you are willing to look.

28vdc

I used Teraflex, it’s a good spacer kit if your on a budget. Make sure you do your homework first; if you plan on adding any weight, the JL will grunt on that end. Just putting on my 35” spare and HD Tire Carrier (150 lbs) caused a noticeable sag in the rear and had to add a .5 leveling spacer to the stack to compensate. If I had to do it again, I would go with the a kit that gave a lift with longer springs, might handle the weight better (I might be wrong). Seems like the factory springs on the Sport are tuned for the ride comfort (this is an assumption).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I used Teraflex, it’s a good spacer kit if your on a budget. Make sure you do your homework first; if you plan on adding any weight, the JL will grunt on that end. Just putting on my 35” spare and HD Tire Carrier (150 lbs) caused a noticeable sag in the rear and had to add a .5 leveling spacer to the stack to compensate. If I had to do it again, I would go with the a kit that gave a lift with longer springs, might handle the weight better (I might be wrong). Seems like the factory springs on the Sport are tuned for the ride comfort (this is an assumption).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10.jpg

uhhhh........

Top Bottom