Traction control

Nativewolf

Hello. I just downloaded this app because I bought a 2008 Jeep rubicon with 40,000 miles. Bone stock. I’ve had it for a few months now and have been wheeling it every chance I get. I just recently put new rims and a bigger set of tires on. I also did my tie rods and steering stabilizer. I took it in for an alignment and now my traction control keeps randomly coming on. As I am new to this wayalife any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Sure post up what you find, it helps everyone. You really can’t delete a post anyway.

Welcome to Wayalife

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I broke the little clip on my rear driver side wheel speed sensor while swapping rear axle shafts. It made it so that the plug wouldn’t seat all the way tight into the receiving end. Fixed it with a dab of super glue. No more ESC light. I figure if the wheel speed sensor goes bad, I can just swap out the axle for a full float.

Maybe not your issue, but always a good connection to check. Good luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Nativewolf

I broke the little clip on my rear driver side wheel speed sensor while swapping rear axle shafts. It made it so that the plug wouldn’t seat all the way tight into the receiving end. Fixed it with a dab of super glue. No more ESC light. I figure if the wheel speed sensor goes bad, I can just swap out the axle for a full float.

Maybe not your issue, but always a good connection to check. Good luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks Clyde. I will check those as well. It’s snowing here like crazy so I’ll have to hold off for a few days unless I get to stir crazy with all this stay at home shite

Nativewolf

Hello. I just downloaded this app because I bought a 2008 Jeep rubicon with 40,000 miles. Bone stock. I’ve had it for a few months now and have been wheeling it every chance I get. I just recently put new rims and a bigger set of tires on. I also did my tie rods and steering stabilizer. I took it in for an alignment and now my traction control keeps randomly coming on. As I am new to this wayalife any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well... so even though my steering wheel was straight It was never reset for center. So I did the steering wheel reset and it fixed everything. Now I dig the new tires and am ready for a lift. Fire season is coming up and I’ll have to dump a fire check into a lift and I’ll be set for a while. [emoji23][emoji108]

Top Bottom