Oil cooler 68105583-Af verses 68105583-AE

Hello everybody. The pros on here are the guys I go to for information. Here is my situation, i puchased oil cooler online did search by year and model. Wanted OEM part sin e I didnt want to replace it a second time due to Chinese part failure. Many websites have 68105583-AF or 68105583-AE for 2014 jeep. What is the difference and which do u recommend?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Hello everybody. The pros on here are the guys I go to for information. Here is my situation, i puchased oil cooler online did search by year and model. Wanted OEM part sin e I didnt want to replace it a second time due to Chinese part failure. Many websites have 68105583-AF or 68105583-AE for 2014 jeep. What is the difference and which do u recommend?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My guess is the AF and AE are part revisions. AE would be the newer part revision. Not necessarily better I guess. If they're OEM either should meet manufacturers specs.

Edit: As baddestcross caught, I don't know how alphabets work. But you get the idea!

Last edited:

trailraider

AE- AF is a superseded reference. Can be something as simple as a slight design change to a complete supplier change. usually it changes up to a better design but not always the case.

Top Bottom